Here is how you make chocolate & peanut butter heaven:
- box of your favourite brownie mix
- chocolate chips
- peanut butter
- cupcake tray
1. Mix up the brownie max as per the packet instructions and add to the individual cupcake cups, filling about half way.
2. cook for only 1/2 - 3/4 of the time so that when a skewer inserted into the brownie comes out semi gooey, but there is a crust on the outside.
3. Leave in the tray for 5 or so minutes until the middles sink down creating a crater. If they don't sink, use the back of a spoon to create the crater.
4. Melt peanut butter and pour into the hole, sprinkling with choc chips on top. Refrigerate to set and then eat!
They are pretty rich, so the good thing is you can generally only eat one each time ^_^ well...generally!
Om nom nom