Anyhoo, I made a chocolate fudge (like a biscuit slice) for Easter, but also to share with friends, so here is my mum's recipe.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of dessicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- 4oz butter
Method1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Sift all your dry ingredients together and create a well in the middle, then add your melted butter and mix until combined.
3. Flatten into a pan that is either lined with baking paper, or has been greased.
4. Cook for 15-20 mins, depending on your oven. I ended up cooking for a little longer, as my over is pretty crap. I also took it out early when it was still puffy (but was in a rush to a friends house).
5. Once cooked, let it cool and place it in the fridge to completely set.
All done! You can also ice the fudge with a basic icing - dollop of melted butter, 1 teaspoon of cocoa and icing sugar to thicken. I also added a dash of milk ^_^
Eat and enjoy!
Here are a few snaps from our Easter at my parents house
Dessert care of my Uncle - was amazing!!!
Ciao Lovelies xx