Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Wedding Shoes - Time on my Side

So I just found out that my wedding shoes I ordered through a US website decided to just cancel my order and refund my money *insert expletive here* O M G seriously??

So now,  I have to find another pair, but thank goodness this didn't happen a week before my wedding!

So I either hunt down the same shoes, or look elsewhere. These are the shoes I desperately want that not many US sites will ship to Australia >.< :

 

Sexy yes? hehe

So seeing as this has popped up made me ponder some other funky shoes I could rock at my wedding...






Louboutins? Erm, don't think I can afford these babies!

Or I stay with my original idea and go a nice colour ^_^







What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. omg I cannot believe they would just cancel your order like that! Well, it means you can shop again, right? :) Love all these pics! I'm partial to the bow-ed one!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so annoying that they just cancelled your order! The nerve! Do you have any friends in the US who would ship the shoes to you?

    I have no idea what I'm going to wear on my feet (or my body for that matter!) for my wedding. I love the idea of wearing some colour on your feet though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am getting married on august and hasn't found some shoes that I really like. I loved one that you posted over here, the third one that has a bow to the side. Could you please tell me where I could find it?
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I just did a google image search for this post, and when I searched for you again I couldn't find the ones you are interested in! Sorry, if I do I'll let you know

      Talitha xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you!!!

      Delete
  4. Both parties are often quite happy with the results when they go to buy a sizegenetics because the sizegenetics is happy getting paid for their service and not have any misunderstandings within the transaction. The person getting the sizegenetics is also happy because they please do not get surprised by someone who isn't really to their liking or who will not perform the services people want. Everyone is happy when an agency is used for such a sizegenetics service which happens to be safe, secure and discreet.
    http://buysizegeneticsonline.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I totally heart comments ^_^