Saturday, 25 February 2012

Roaring 20's Party

Hi lovelies, it's about time I checked in with another post.

I find that leading up to my wedding (only 9 weeks to go!) I am busy at night finalising little things, like maps for the invites, centrepiece ideas etc. therefore leaving me minimal time to blog :( But I soldier on!

Anyhoo, was my friend Deb's birthday yesterday night and she had a 20's themed party. Was great fun as everyone dressed up! Even the fiance :) He dressed as a paper boy haha.

Here are some pics from the night.

Deb and my brother




Dress - my mum made it like 30 years ago!; Pearls - Diva; Headpiece - I made it; Feather Boa - Lincraft; Heels - Italy

For my makeup I quickly looked up basic 1920's makeup on youtube. I focused on using black around my eyes and leading up from my inner eye to my brow line. Then I added silver shimmer to my lid and bronze shimmer under my bottom lash line. Tonnes of mascara and black liquid eyeliner, and finished with maroon lipstick.


Actually lasted by the end of the nigh ^_^



Ciao Lovelies !


ps. Don't forget my giveaway!! Clicky here to check it out - open to everyone

13 comments:

  1. How cute is your costume and I love your eye makeup. So excited for you the wedding is getting so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Tal! love the dress and LOVE the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your boy look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look AWESOME!!! Your make up looks great too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your flapper style dress! Gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waw you looked so great!! Love your dress and makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talitha, everyone looked fab! I really love your dress!

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so lovely and funny =D !! Loving the dress !

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog very much :)) Wanna follow each other? :)
    check my:
    http://violetapolikarenko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling, when you getthe chance, check out this weeks posts on my blog. I havetwo 4 - 5 week old foster kittens. *SQUEALS*

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and your fiance look amazing together, can't wait to see your wedding babe!

    It sounds like it is going to be a beautiful ceremony. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just followed your blog! Thanks for the comment. Can you follow me back

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I totally heart comments ^_^