You should stop by Hannah's blog for some fun reads. She moved over to Tonga in August last year (for 12 months) and her blog is about life, faith and all that's in between.
First Things First, The Rules:
You must post the rules. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged. Tag eleven people and link them on your post. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
wow, really...11 facts?..hmm, ok here goes!
1. I wanted to be a Veterinary Nurse when I grew up, but somehow ended up an Insurance Broker >.<
2. Everything happens in May - May 2010 I got engaged, May 2011 we bought our first house, May 2012 we are getting Married!
3. I come from a family of 4 brothers and 2 sisters.
4. I hate playing any sport because in primary school, no matter what game I was playing I always seemed to get hit in the head.
5. I have never broken a bone in my body *knock on wood*
6. I'm not a natural redhead (I know, shocking huh)
7. I have 6 tattoos
8. I have travelled overseas to Japan, Fiji, New Zealand, Singapore and Indonesia, and can't wait to go back to Fiji this year and Alaska later on!
9. One of my American friends has seen more of Australia then I probably ever will being an Australian resident :)
10. I am an all time geek, seriously come the release of Diablo 3 this year and you prob won't hear from me for a while...if it is released around my wedding day, I may need to move my wedding ^_^
11. Fave colour is purple
1. Cat person or dog person?
Both, have always had animals in my family :)
2. Who is your hero, and why?
MacGyver, cos he can defuse a bomb with a paper clip
3. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Well, it probably isnt that weird, but the fiance thinks it's gross - pickled onion sandwiched, yum!! Could go one now actually...
4. What’s your favourite book?
Oh this is uber hard, I can't even pick a favourite author! Erm, erm, ok I'll say The Ill Made Mute, by Cecilia Dart Thornton
5. If you could have 6 people, living or dead, over for a dinner party at your place, who would you invite?
Stieg Larsson - cos I want to find out the real ending of the dam books
Jack Black - he'd just be hilarious the whole night
Angelina Joley - so I could punch her in the head and tell her to eat more goddam food as I can see her knee joints!!!
Helen Mirren - she is just amazing, enough said
Matthew Reilly - tell him to write books quicker as I hate having to wait to hear what happens next with Jack West or Scarecrow :)
Jensen Ackles - for some eye candy, he doesn't even need to talk, I'll just drool the entire night.
6. What is your favourite song?
Hmm, it depends on the mood haha. I love to crank up the volume when I hear Adele's Set Fire to the Rain and Greenday - Last Night on Earth
7. What language/s do you speak?
8. What is the number one thing on your “bucket list”?
Go wine tasting in Tuscany
9. How do you like your coffee?
blergh! coffee, no thanks
10. Who would play you in a biopic of your life?
Zooey Deshanel - shes so cute!
11. Which animal would you steal from the zoo, and how would you get it out of there?
I would steal an Emperor Tamarin monkey as they are so dang cute, and then I'd just dress him up as a small child and tell security he has a facial hair condition and don't be so rude as to stare.
Laura - Blog of Worldly Delights
Michelle - Hot Pink Combat Boots
Luan - Green Tea & Cupcakes
Sara - The Woollen Mitten
Barby - First Blue ShoesThats all I can think of!
And instead of making up new questions (because that would require using my brain) just answer the same 11 questions :)
Pics of Alan & Gizmo in the pool