Friday, 29 April 2011

Good end to a hectic week and the Royal Wedding Blah!

Ok this short week was crazy! It was extremely difficult to squish 5 days of work into 3 >.< very painful. Therefore I was still finalising work at 5.30 this arvo. But all done and I can now enjoy Mexican with my friends tonight along with a chilled bottle of wine. Yes bottle, none of this I'll have a small glass! Gimmie a bottle and a long straw! haha.

So what does everyone have planned for the weekend?

Me I am finally going to look at the wedding venues in Wollongong, YAY! Totally getting excited :) I will also be going to see my gf's wedding on Sunday, just the ceremony mind you, but still can't wait. I've heard all about it at work so will finally see how it all runs. She is going to look soooo pretty, and am crossing my fingers it doesn't rain!

Ok, I have to bring this up...the Royal Wedding. I'm sorry but this is a whole heap of blah to me. The only thing I am interested in is the dress...and if it ends up looking like mine I will kill her :P But in all honesty, I cannot believe that this wedding is taking up so much news...it's a wedding people! I am pretty sure there are people starving all over the world, but no! I need to now what type of underwear Kate will be wearing, or what brand of lipgloss she will use! So many others have them all the time and no-one pays heaps of attention! Blergh!!

Alrighty, I've finished my vent.

Now over to you faithful followers, what is your take on this all?? What are you doing to escape the insanity that is the Royal Wedding?

Till tomorrow
xx




Top - Dotti

Cardi - Chicabooti

Jeans - Wrangler

Necklace - cant remember

Earrings - Town Hall shop

Flats - Spendless

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree that all I'm really interested in is the dress :p

    Lovely outfit here I really like the layered look :)

    Following you now :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have to admit that I am currently watching the wedding, it is probably the attached glam which makes it interesting. The dress was a bit dissapointing though, I expected a bit more wow effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :) Glad you like it. I like yours too... so I'm following!

    Have a great weekend.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how boring her dress was! Apart from the cute necklace...very blah! The bridesmaid dress her sister was wearing was very sexy though :)

    ANd thanks to to my new followers - girls I hope I keep you entertained with my blogging haha.

    Talitha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. $90 a person? Wow.

    Love the outfit, and glad you survived the crap weather :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment as I totally heart comments ^_^